EMBEDDED SYSTEMS TRAINING
Embedded system is a combination of hardware and software in which it is used most widely from small devices to large devices such as smartwatches to industrial driers. Nowadays usage of embedded devices has increased; as a result, there are large job opportunities to get start on your carrier. This program helps you gain hands-on practical exposure to different components used and how to code. Embedded systems range from portable devices such as digital watches to large stationary installations like traffic light controllers, programmable logic controllers, and largely complex systems like hybrid vehicles, medical imaging systems, and avionics.
Struger Innovations is a ISO 9001:2015 certified organization providing Embedded systems course and We are one of the top institutes for Embedded systems training in Bangalore with 100% placement support. We at struger innovations help you to understand the things from basic and we are here to help you to get placed in a reputed company.
- Introduction to Embedded System
- Basic C Programming
- Embedded C Programming
- Python Programing
- Microcontrollers (ARM, PIC, AVR, Aurduino, 8051, Raspberry pi, STM 32, ESP 16)
- Serial Communication Interfaces (SCI): RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, etc.
- Synchronous Serial Communication Interface: I2C, SPI, SSC and ESSI (Enhanced Synchronous Serial Interface)
- Fieldbuses: CAN-Bus, LIN-Bus, PROFIBUS, etc.
- Analog to Digital/Digital to Analog (ADC/DAC)